[this space intentionally left blank]

10.09.2004

Hello, goodbye
I wanted to see, but i guess i
I don't have the strength to speak tonight
It's tricky sometimes
When you wanted to run, you'd always hide
You can't find the truth behind the lies

Another day and i'm on my feet, yeah
But the street feels like it's sleeping
I'm on a mission and it ain't too sweet
You're the reason i'm afraid
Said, you're the reason i'm afraid

(chorus)
But i want you to know
It's killing me
I think i gotta let go
Cause it's killing me
You're gonna do what you want
But you better believe

It's killing me

   --dc talk, "it's killing me"



i just want to be a hermit. from everyone. prof's, my boss, drivers of 2001 saturns (who effectively now have lots of my yellow paint on their front bumpers), and even some friends. can i just disappear for awhile? i don't think they'd mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home