[this space intentionally left blank]

3.07.2003

O Lord -

thank you for all the people You have put in my life this semester. i am not sure where i have found the time, but You've given me the opportunity to get to know so many people who have been a phenominal encouragement to me. You have had them share things You've been doing in their lives while i barely know them. they practically just walk up to me and start talking about it! they have lovingly exposed alot to me about what's been happening in my life and have even prepared me for what i will eventually experience. You have used so many people to reveal Yourself to me. even tho i haven't been especially attentive to listening to Your voice directly, You have been constantly speaking to me thru these individuals. thank You soooo much for that!!

i humbly ask that you bless them in all that they do and that You continue to have them speak Your words to me and anyone else who has the ears to hear. and may i be open to speak Your words if that is what you have for me.

in Your name i humbly pray,
amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home