[this space intentionally left blank]

7.19.2004

"i don't even butter my bread. i consider that cooking."
  --katherine cebrian


cassie: i'm eating a fried egg sandwhich while talking to you
me: nice
cassie: prolly not too good of an idea
me: :)
cassie: but oh well
me: just don't crumb too much on the laptop...
cassie: toby is pretty resilent
me: that's all i ask :)
me: good deal
cassie: i was more worried about the yolk
me: i feel a bit better now :)
cassie: lol
me: hm...a fried egg...that sounds really good
me: and easy to make :)
cassie: LOL
cassie: yeah whatever
cassie: not on these stoves
cassie: they aren't level
cassie: and they don't heat evenly
cassie: and all kinds of junk
cassie: my first egg fell apart and the yolk went everywhere
cassie: my second one i tried to turn over and burst the yolk
me: but i don't wanna eat too close to hank...i haven't crumbed much on his keyboard and don't want to find out how *un*resistant he might be to crumbs
me: wow...maybe i shouldn't be so confident
me: maybe i'll make scrambled eggs then :)
cassie: although my third one, man that was a good egg
cassie:lol
cassie: i just about did that
me: then the whole idea is to pop the yoke!
cassie: exactly
me: but /i/ will intend to do it
me: LOL
cassie: lol
cassie: oh ok
me: see, i can cook
me: or something...
cassie: :-)
me: i think this conversation would make a good blog entry
cassie: :-)
me: maybe then someone would feel sorry for me and feed me :)
cassie: yeah it'd be good for a laugh
me: wha ha ha ha
cassie: or free food :-)
me: o, i'd pay for someone to cook for me!
me: in a heartbeat
me: well, not that one apparantly :)
me: or this one
me: or this one
cassie: LOL
me: yeah, you get the idea...but i /would/
cassie: Tzipi [another one of my nicknames - the hebrew form of zippy] you make me smile oh so very much
me: success!!!
me: h00t! :)
.......
cassie: [aluding to a possible dinner date...]
me: um...here's a hint
cassie: yes?
me: DON'T MAKE HIM FRIED EGGS
cassie: LOL
cassie: :-P
me: it sounds easy, but i've heard it's very difficult
cassie: but then he'd realize how imperative that he always cooks :-)
me: good pt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home