[this space intentionally left blank]

7.27.2005

Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined.
  --Johnny Carson



my boss: are you enjoying your job?
me: yeah, it's been really fun!
my boss: i never want you to wake up in the morning dreading going to work.
me: me either! :)
my boss: well, if you ever start not enjoying yourself at work, let me know and i'll see what i can do for you.

then at 9.45 tonight i called him because one of the firewalls was having issues. at the end of the conversation, he said, "it was a joy working with you today." i didn't quite know what to say...i spent about 1.5 hrs with him today and we were confused and frustrated most of that time. i don't consider it a horrible time or anything, but i don't know if i would think of it as a "joy."

yeah...so my boss is definitely cool!! i never thought i would look forward to going to work, but i do...and alot of that is because of him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home