[this space intentionally left blank]

1.30.2007

i found this on Runyan's blog:












Blue Spaceman

6 Classicness, 11 Technology, 4 Team, -4 Aggressiveness

Your results: Classic High-tech Goodguy Citizen
Found in: 6824 Space Dart-I, 1984









My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Classicness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Team
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Technology
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Aggressiveness


Link: The Which Lego Minifig Are You? Test written by legomutineer on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

1 Comments:

  • At 2/01/2007 06:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you know, I got the same results as you, but I guess since I'm a guy, they gave me a different one...Exo-Force Mech Pilot
    personally, I think I can handle that
    -stix

     

Post a Comment

<< Home