[this space intentionally left blank]

2.15.2007

yapping & food

so i have this friend that i talked to 654 minutes on my cell last month (even though i was with the person 2 of the weekends in my billing period). 607 of those were night/weekend minutes of my 780 total (or 78% of my off-peak minutes). the other 47 minutes i spoke to this person came to 21% of my peak minutes used.

this month, we'll be apart 3 of the 4 weekends. how close to my 1000 off-peak minutes will i use this month? ;)

in other news, i went to the ER this weekend while visiting my sister in omaha. after a few hours of ruling all sorts of things out, they decided i had a viral infection. i've never experienced so much pain in my life! (i don't want to go into the other details now.) everytime i ate anything, it came up along with a lot of pain within a few minutes, so i've been leary of eating ever since. this is what i've eaten in the last week or so:
  • saturday: bread bowl (with Brianna!!), some amazing cookies at my sister's

  • sunday: 1 can of chicken noodle soup

  • monday: 1 can of chicken noodle soup, popsicle, apple juice smoothie with 1/2 banana

  • tuesday: apple juice smoothie with 1/2 banana, popsicle, 1 can of vegetable soup, slice of bread

  • wednesday: pb&j, popsicle, chocolate, chicken sandwich, fries

  • thursday (for supper alone): two slices of pizza, alfredo, chocolate, valentine candy, 1/2 banana
looks like my stomach is back to normal now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home