[this space intentionally left blank]

7.11.2007

God reminded me last week how wonderful my friends are! they've landed throughout the country, but He still allows me to see some of them frequently -- something i never dreamt of! last week i had the opportunity to paint at Becky's condo, along with Aduma, Kendra, Mrs. C, and a few of Becky's other friends. we worked and played hard -- it was so wonderful!

we definitely had our fun, but more than that, i came away inspired by them (once again). about living with less. about the importance of spending time with God. about ways to help the poor out of poverty. about learning. about eating better. about capturing the energy from lightning. :) and about the majesty of God (actually He showed that to me Himself).

oh, and my siblings are absolutely amazing!!

i am truly blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home