[this space intentionally left blank]

3.17.2003

a quick recap of my week

saturday: arrived in elkhart, in, at 4ish, ate as a group at the home of one of the host families, hung out with my host family

sunday: went to church with my host family, relaxed the rest of the day

monday: started working at hcjb (my project for the week was to update a program that retrieved statistics from a satelite receiver about the status of the uplink with the satelite), toured newmar corp (an RV factory), and ate as a group at the home of a hcjb employee

tuesday: worked, went to church with my host family (they had a guest speaker there all week)

wednesday: worked, had a meal and Bible study at another hcjb employee's home

thursday: worked, hung out with my host family

friday: worked, visited the amish hoosier buggy shop, toured menno-hof, ate at an amish home, and spent time with my host family

saturday: ate breakfast at peddlers village, drove back to LU


it was a wonderful trip!! there's much more to come about the week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home