[this space intentionally left blank]

10.02.2007

Things I've learned the hard way in the last few days:

1. Salt is an essential ingredient in pancake batter. I made pancakes from scratch this weekend with a 4-ingredient recipe. And I forgot one of them. Naaaaaaasty!

2. Rotating my tires is essential! A few years ago (and one car ago), I replaced all four tires because they were each bald. It happened again today, though in much-less exciting circumstances than last time. I had been hearing a clicking sound while driving for the last few weeks. I figured it had something to do with the wheel or axel because its frequency increased with speed. So I called my mechanic and he took a rode with me to determine what the sound was. I couldn't reproduce it...grrr! He thought the side boards were rattling more than normal, so maybe a barring was going out. After checking for this at the shop, he realized all of my tires were bald. So I'm enjoying brand-new tires once again. Hopefully this time I'll learn my lesson to rotate them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home