[this space intentionally left blank]

6.29.2003

about a month ago, my RA borrowed my laptop to use for homework, etc. it was no big deal because i knew she'd take good care of it and i wasn't using it anyways. i went over to her apt last week to pick it up, not because i needed it but just so she wouldn't forget about it. her roommate and i kinda looked through her stuff but couldn't find it, which was completely ok. so yesterday she got married and the first thing she said to me at the reception was "oh zippy, i'm so sorry about your laptop. i brought it here so don't go home without it!" i couldn't believe it. this is the biggest day of her life...and she was worried about returning my laptop. she even told me that as she was leaving for the church, she grabbed my computer so she wouldn't forget to give it back to me. i don't think i'll ever understand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home