[this space intentionally left blank]

7.31.2003

"Things do not change; we change." --Henry David Thoreau, Walden

it's been a unique summer as far as how i've done with keeping in touch with friends. i've gotten to know 3 people much better. ironically (or maybe not so much), only one of them is here on campus...email and im can go a long way. :) my "new" friends each have the wonderful gift of encouragement and, when the time is right, they can definitely make me laugh. i can't wait to spend time with these individuals when school starts up again!

but i've also lost track of some of my friends...even some of my really good ones. i can name a few reasons why i haven't kept in touch and i can give some for why they haven't as well. maybe the main reason though, is that i've changed this summer. i don't know how exactly, but i've definitely had things on my mind the last few months that i haven't had before. my perspective has significantly changed - on life, non-christians, christians, God, letourneau, family, my past, etc, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home