[this space intentionally left blank]

8.10.2003

back in gilbert

hank, my newly-named pc, is really enjoying his new home in gilbert hall. he has more room than ever (as opposed to how i previously had him arranged in gh and the puney desks of the apartments this summer). i am liking the new room almost as much as he is. i say almost because i have to find a place to put all my crap while hank can just sit there watching me.

my roommate and i are living in the smallest style of room in gilbert, but with 2 lofts we still have quite a bit of space. i'm excited to be in a new suite with a new bunch of people. we lived in the same room with basically the same people for the last 2 years and it was definitely time for a change.

i'm very happy to be finished moving my crap. now i won't have to move again until december, when i move off campus! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home