[this space intentionally left blank]

10.22.2007

Life has been really crazy lately! This coming Wednesday will be my first weeknight at home since September 26. No, none of this was because of taking vacation...the schedule was just that crazy. (Actually I was home one night, but I was sick so I don't think it counts.) There's lots of posts swimming around in my head -- like about Nebraska firing our Athletic Director and bringing in Tom Osborne to bring back the football program, the trip to Oklahoma, the upcoming trip to Texas, the amazing things God is teaching me, and, oh yeah, what's been keeping me so busy. But all of that will have to wait because I need to get some sleep.

2 Comments:

  • At 10/30/2007 07:12:00 PM, Blogger Kendra said…

    I hope you find more time at home, unless of course you have better reason to be somewhere else. Hope to see you soon.

     
  • At 11/16/2007 03:49:00 PM, Blogger sarah said…

    did you go to the mullets reunion? how was it? did you rock the house down? come on - admit it -
    ;-)
    hope you're well.
    love sj

     

Post a Comment

<< Home