[this space intentionally left blank]

9.19.2003

excerpts from prof quotes

The tech guys are over there, as we speak, administering mouth-to-mouth to the university server.
  ~Anne Middleton, English 150, University of Calfornia, Berkeley

Its ok, you can move to the front. I won't bite, the faculty won't let me.
  ~Nick Clulee, Intro to World History, Frostburg State University

Being the great mathematician that I am, you know what I did... I looked in the back of the book.
  ~Dr. Laramore, Circuits 2, Cedarville University

I could lie and say I need 30 [textbooks] but the people at the bookstore know I'm lying and so will adjust the number so they don't have extra. So I have to adjust my lie so they will not adjust the order the same.
  ~Dr. Voisey, HIST 376: Canada 1900-45, University of Alberta

We're going to talk about almost nothing in this chapter that the author thinks is interesting.
  ~Dr. S. Cummins, Business ethics and law, University of Arizona

So, in the beginning, sophists used people's religious convictions to swindle them out of money. It was the first form of televangelism really.
  ~Dr. Peter Lawler, Ancient Political Philosophy, Berry College

They used to sleep ten hours a night in the old days. There was no electricity back then, so what the Hell did they have to do?
  ~Dr. Michael Denner, Intro to Russian, Stetson University

Making an A in this course is like falling off a log -- while intoxicated.
  ~Dr. Hall, Intro to Logic, Stetson University

Ok, I have figured out what is wrong with the lab. After all my years of doing this I have learned that the success of science in the lab is indirectly proportional to the amount of rock and roll being played. That is why your experiments are failing...we need a radio."
  ~Chris Petrie, General Chemistry I Lab, Brevard Community College

Op Amps solve all the world's problems
  ~Dr. SanGregory, Electronics, Cedarville University

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home