[this space intentionally left blank]

9.08.2003

homework dilemmas, but not the normal ones...

ok...so i completed all my homework for today. let's not focus on how hard/easy that was to do. instead let's think about how hard/easy it was to turn it in. my first class was fed, state, and local govt at 9.20. before i left my room, i grabbed the only 1" binder i saw. so when i went to turn in my worksheet in class, i realized i had brought the wrong binder. it wasn't a big deal...dr. rothra was fine with me turning it in on wednesday, but i was still very frustrated with myself.

after chapel and lunch i was studying for my electronics 1 quiz. i flipped through all my notes and assignments and knew my homework was there. i did the same with my digital electronics homework just to make sure that was there also. when i got to digital i asked ardith an electronics question. as people were turning in their homework, i grabbed my assignment and turned it in. when i got to electronics, i couldn't find my homework anywhere. because i had both my binders open before digital, i looked through that binder and, lo and behold, my digital homework was there. i had turned in my electronics homework in digital...grrrrrrrrrr. for some reason, dr. (or maybe he's only a mr., i'm not sure) ortiz said we didn't have to turn in our electronics until wednesday. so that was taken care of... after class, i luckily found dr. leiffer (the digial prof) as he was going to a meeting and swapped my homework. so everything worked out fine...it was all just really frustrating...

this is my 5th year of college. as far as i can remember, i have never brought a wrong binder/notebook to class or turned in the wrong homework. and now i made those mistakes 3 (or 2, depending on how you look at it) times in one day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home